[OWASP-IBWAS10] Sponsors and IBWAS'10

Carlos Serrao carlos.serrao at iscte.pt
Wed Dec 1 17:57:25 EST 2010

Since we need to close this as soon as possible an even if I didn't received
any reaction from any sponsors, I believe we should create some rules of
engagement for sponsors. I propose the following:

1. They will have some space available on the conference to place their
booth and to promote what they like;

2. I will ask some promotional material from sponsors to deliver on the
welcome packs;

3. They can put some banners on the rooms entrance;

4. They are invited from training and for lunches and coffee breaks at the
conference. Please remember that since conference is free, coffee breaks and
lunches are not included - just for organisation, speakers and Owasp board
and sponsors.

5. We will include and thank sponsors on the conference proceedings where
papers are published online.

Please let me know if these rules/conditions are acceptable or not under
OWASP practices.

Best regards.

On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 10:13 PM, Nuno Teodoro <nuno.filipe.teodoro at gmail.com

--
Carlos Serrão
ISCTE-IUL/ISTA/DCTI | ADETTI-IUL/NetMuST | OWASP.PT