[OWASP-IBWAS10] Sponsors and IBWAS'10

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Wed Dec 1 16:54:30 EST 2010

Nuno,* we can't have 'sponsor talks' (regardless of the length)*, that is
something we don't do at OWASP Conferences

If you have current sponsors that have that expectation then you just going
to have to explain that to them

The best you can do for the sponsors, is to give them a space where they can
set-up a stand (and have as many 'vendor' talks as they want with the people
that go to their stand)

Dinis Cruz