[OWASP-IBWAS10] Sponsors and IBWAS'10

Nuno Teodoro nuno.filipe.teodoro at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 16:50:46 EST 2010

Oh god this is getting somewhat worrying now. We have 15 days to IBWAS. We
don't have this theme not even close to defined.

The way I see things now is:

1 - check what has been agreed with sponsor so far
2 - try and force them to follow some owasp rules for their presentation

But we have to have an official position about that for this conference.
Later we can define an official position for OWASP conferences.

Lets say like if we have like 5 or 6 sponsors talks for 10 min each we would
have around 50 or 60 min per total. Is this ok?

*Nuno Filipe Martins da Silveira Teodoro*

*SCCM Junior Consultant at NOESIS*

*IM: *nfteodoro at hotmail.com
*LinkedIn:* http://www.linkedin.com/in/nunoteodoro
*e-mail:* nuno.filipe.teodoro at gmail.com