[Owasp-ibwas09] wiki page for the IBWAS team

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Thu Nov 26 11:23:30 EST 2009

Hi IBWAS ’09 team,

I’ve created the wiki page for the IBWAS team that Dinis has requested http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_AppSec_Iberia_2009_Internal_Affairs and have added a tab (internals) to link it from the Carlos’s newly created conference wiki page http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_AppSec_Iberia_2009.

I’ve also made a couple of edits in the Portuguese version of our PR and, talking of which, as we still don’t have any Castilian version, I ask if anyone can volunteer to assume the task.

As you can see, for our convenience, a mailing list containing all the people involved with this event has been created.

Thanks,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager