[Owasp-ibwas09] wiki page for the IBWAS team

Lorna Alamri lorna.alamri at owasp.org
Tue Dec 1 00:34:48 EST 2009

Dinis and List,
I've uploaded a letter to OWASP Chapter leaders into google docs. I'll
figure out how to post to the wiki tomorrow. But since you all are a head of
me by at least 6 hours for the most part I wanted to get this to you before
I log off for the night.
https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/Doc?docid=0AXrIOS37w1dAZGQ2OXhweDNfM2Z6Zm5jdmZo&hl=en

I've also started a list of chapter leaders by region. I'm planning on
sending out to Europe and Latin America. The spreadsheet is located here:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/owasp.org/ccc?key=0AnrIOS37w1dAdFVuVk1WYmwtQlRUQ1dqNV9VVnJ5SXc&hl=en

Let me know what you think.
Thanks!
Lorna