[Owasp-Houston] OWASP Houston Kick-Off November 19th, 2012

hnusz3 at aol.com hnusz3 at aol.com
Thu Nov 8 16:08:52 UTC 2012

Paul,

I would love to talk with you and others you recommend about speaking at one of our events.  Please call me at 832.858.9205.

If you don't mind, I am available and would like to attend your Nov. 19 meeting.  Please let me know.

Also, I plan to go to ISSA today, and look forward to meeting you if you plan to be there also.

Sincerely,

Harvey Nusz, CISSP, CISA, CRISC
ISACA, Greater Houston Chapter,
VP and Program Chair

ncomstock at uhy-us.com
www.uhy-us.com

Celebrating 40 years of enterprise in Texas!

Voted one of Houston's Best Places to Work for 5 years in a row!

Norman.