[Owasp-Houston] INTRODUCTION: Owasp-houston Digest, Vol 15, Issue 1

Paul Dial Paul.Dial at Halliburton.com
Fri Apr 23 12:13:04 EDT 2010

Hi Sudarshan,

Welcome to Houston.  The Houston OWASP Chapter is planning for the summer talks now.
Be sure to join the LinkedIn OWASP Houston group as well.

http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=1884798&trk=anet_ug_hm

-Paul

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 20:39:49 -0500
From: Sudarshan Pisupati <sudarshan.mj1 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Owasp-Houston] Introduction
To: owasp-houston at lists.owasp.org

Hello Everyone !

 My name is Sudarshan Pisupati. I obtained a Master's Degree in Information
Security from Johns Hopkins University (Baltimore. MD) and recently moved to
Houston.

I have a keen interest in  Application security and I look forward to
getting involved in the Houston chapter of OWASP.

I was also fortunate to attend the OWASP app-sec conference in Washington DC
in Nov 2009. It was not only the best learning experience of my life , but
also one of the best conferences I have attended till date !

I wish to be involved in supporting the local chapter in any way I can.

I look forward to meeting with all of you .

Regards,
Sudarshan Pisupati

End of Owasp-houston Digest, Vol 15, Issue 1

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.