[Owasp-hackademic-challenges] SoC ideas list

Spyros spyros.gasteratos at owasp.org
Fri Jan 23 18:41:35 UTC 2015

Excellent idea Nishaanth.
People, what features would you like to see in Hackademic?

A part of my list is:

* New templates/artwork to make the user experience stand out,

* Some Gamification changes to engage students more and promote some
healthy competition
( e.g. you could get badges for solving consecutive challenges or
messages such as your friend "Such and such" has just solved the
challenge you couldn't, perhaps you could ask for tips. )

* Integration with moodle

* Close the "translations" ticket