[Owasp-hackademic-challenges] Owasp-hackademic-challenges Digest, Vol 13, Issue 4

Spyros spyros.gasteratos at owasp.org
Sat Feb 14 12:36:50 UTC 2015

On 13.02.2015 14:17, Nishaanth Gunasekeran wrote:
> @Anirudh Source code testing environment is the one you proposed some days
> back?

It is, that's the defensive coding challenges, Kostas added it back in
2012 I think and since then we try to find someone to do it every year.

> @Spyros Can template engine + ESAPI library switching + improving articles
> be combined as a single project?

Finishing touches here and there are not really for gsoc, also, for your
other email,

We already have some tests and when I've got free time I'm adding more.
So I'm not sure how much there will be to do until summer.
Here's an idea, why don't you take whatever functional tests + unit
tests + security tests are left when  GSoC starts and if you have time
you tackle Student performance analytics.

Your project description can be, Finish unit Tests + Student Performance
Analytics.
and describe that you'll finish the tests we haven't done until then and
give a detailed explanation on how the analytics could be gathered and
presented.

What do you think?