[Owasp-hackademic-challenges] GSoC2012

Konstantinos Papapanagiotou Konstantinos at owasp.org
Wed Apr 4 15:30:37 UTC 2012

Hi Ian,

Your proposal seems more like a mix of the first idea (about
standardizing the challenges) and developing new challenges.
You're right that first we need to bring the old challenges up to the
same level, but I wouldn't expect that to take too much time.
I'll be providing you with further feedback privately.

Good luck,
Kostas