[Owasp-hackademic-challenges] GSoC2012

Konstantinos Papapanagiotou Konstantinos at owasp.org
Wed Apr 4 15:24:39 UTC 2012

Hi Bob,

Thank you for bringing this out. In fact even though some of these
issues have been addressed in the package that is located at google
code, they haven't been addressed at the live version.
Currently we're in the process of a major upgrade of the live version
and also we're building a VM that will be available to anyone that
quickly wants to deploy Hackademic.
Hopefully, if we get a GSOC slot we will be able to standardize
procedures for patches and fixes so that they can be easily applied.

Kostas