[Owasp-hackademic-challenges] GSoC2012

Bob Davies tyggerbob at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 18:26:41 UTC 2012

One of my co-workers was identifying that there were still some
outstanding issues in the current defect list:
http://code.google.com/p/owasp-hackademic-challenges/issues/list
that need to be addressed, and that this might be a good thing to work
on before exploring other issues.
Bob

--
There is no charge for awesomeness!