[Owasp-hackademic-challenges] GSoC2012

kyle phillipeck kphill42 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 17:35:40 UTC 2012

Hi Alex,

I would love to take a look into your regex and see if I could extend them
and find a powerful solution that allowed for more flexibility in the
current challenges!

As for the inconsistencies between the front-end and different browsers do
you think that submitting a list of things that don't appear right on the
live version to the google code repository would be an acceptable way to
bring them to everyone's attention?

Thanks for your time,
Kyle