[Owasp-hackademic-challenges] GSoC2012

A Papanikolaou alpapanik at teilar.gr
Mon Apr 2 16:58:30 UTC 2012

Hi Kyle!

Thank your for your interest in Hackademic Challenges!

I remember I had discovered myself some inconsistencies between Firefox
and Internet Explorer that I fixed, but I didn't have the time to
perform an extensive test with additional browsers too. So, making a
list of them would be the first step towards getting them fixed.

During the lab classes, I had also noticed that the students were
struggling with some of the hard-coded answers, because they couldn't
get an exact match. So, I wrote some regular expressions to make it
slightly more flexible (able to ignore spaces, case-insensitive where
applicable and able to deal with JavaScript's optional ';' at the end),
but I think they had only been incorporated in the Greek version. So, if
you wish to deal with this topic, please let me know, so as to supply
you with my regex, in order to extend them, test them and incorporate
them into the challenges.

Best regards,
Alex

--
Dr Alexandros Papanikolaou (PhD)
Technological Educational Institute of Larissa