[Owasp-guide] References in the DevGuide

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at owasp.org
Thu Jul 3 05:21:52 UTC 2014

Kevin

Agreed - cites to Wikipedia as a general source of information is fine as
long as it's done with care. If there's a problem with the same content at
OWASP, to me that's a gap that should be identified and notified to the
leaders list to get fixed. We might do the fixing, but many of the pages as
you note are either missing, too technical or don't hit the right note.

Let's get owasp.org right whilst we notice these things, otherwise OWASP
will eventually descend into irrelevance.

thanks
Andrew