[Owasp-guide] Contribution to OWASP developer guide

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at owasp.org
Thu Nov 28 01:28:13 UTC 2013

Hi there,

I'm in the process of revving the site. I've checked in the OWASP Guide
material to GitHub, which I see you have already found, which is excellent.

I'll put putting up the material I have for the new Guide into Git Hub real
soon. In terms of how you can help, I'll be holding a project management
meeting soon, and we'll re-allocate tasks.

I have received an awesome crypto chapter from Kevin Wall - we need a
reviewer of that material.
I have received a draft outline of the access control chapter, but I need
it to be fleshed out.
I have partially completed the authentication re-write, which will give
everyone a sense of where I want to take the next revision of the Guide.

How are other folks going with their chapters?

thanks
Andrew