[Owasp-guide] Prioritised chapters

Anand_Jayaraman1 at Dell.com Anand_Jayaraman1 at Dell.com
Thu Mar 28 06:05:34 UTC 2013

Great to see more people wanting to team up on Input Validation.

Arief: Lets team up we can start with sharing our skype ids (anand-jayaraman) or gmail ids (anand201301 at gmail.com<mailto:anand201301 at gmail.com>) so that it is easy to collaborate. If you feel there are better ways we can use that medium.

Regards,
Anand

From: Lathifah Arief [mailto:lathifah.arief at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2013 6:53 AM
To: Jayaraman1, Anand
Cc: owasp-guide at lists.owasp.org; vanderaj vanderaj; kevin.w.wall at gmail.com; abraham.kang at owasp.org
Subject: Re: [Owasp-guide] Prioritised chapters

Hi, I'm interested in input validation too... if you guys dont mind to have me in team, for sure :-)
On Mar 27, 2013 2:50 PM, <Anand_Jayaraman1 at dell.com<mailto:Anand_Jayaraman1 at dell.com>> wrote:
Hi,

I would like to volunteer for

Input Validation
http://www.gaiabb.com/wiki/index.php/DG-B06-INPVAL

Since I understand it is going to be a team of 3 or more per chapter. I would like have to some more folks to team up with.

Regards,
Anand