[Owasp-guide] Owasp-guide Digest, Vol 47, Issue 4

Jerry Kickenson jerry.kickenson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 19:46:54 UTC 2013


I cannot participate tomorrow.  I'll catch up next week.  I'm still interested in helping out.

Jerry

owasp-guide-request at lists.owasp.org wrote:

>Send Owasp-guide mailing list submissions to
>	owasp-guide at lists.owasp.org
>
>To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>	https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-guide
>or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>	owasp-guide-request at lists.owasp.org
>
>You can reach the person managing the list at
>	owasp-guide-owner at lists.owasp.org
>
>When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
>than "Re: Contents of Owasp-guide digest..."
>
>
>Today's Topics:
>
>   1. Re: Who has some time next week? (Tom Stripling)
>   2. Re: Who has some time next week? (Markus Miedaner)
>
>
>----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>Message: 1
>Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 10:01:45 -0600
>From: Tom Stripling <tstripling at gmail.com>
>To: vanderaj vanderaj <vanderaj at owasp.org>
>Cc: "owasp-guide at lists.owasp.org" <owasp-guide at lists.owasp.org>
>Subject: Re: [Owasp-guide] Who has some time next week?
>Message-ID:
>	<CAEBXpSeu2xr5YweCZ8E=J6sTWPY3XwK8mDc8TeKAozWeBUhaDw at mail.gmail.com>
>Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
>
>I'm in.
>
>
>On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 3:04 AM, vanderaj vanderaj
><vanderaj at owasp.org>wrote:
>
>> Hi there,
>>
>> I'll organize a G+ hangout for Friday this week (midnight my time,
>which
>> should be good for most contributors - it's around 1 pm UTC, and
>around 7
>> or 8 am Friday for those on the west coast of the USA). It's terrible
>for
>> NZ and Hawaii, but I'm not sure we have anyone in those time zones.
>>
>> I am speaking at linux.conf.au and so will have some time next week
>to
>> get some content underway. Some of you mentioned that you also have
>some
>> time, so I will contact each of you separately to determine how we
>can best
>> utilize you.
>>
>> @Tom - I promise to integrate your content that you sent me back in
>> September. :)
>>
>> thanks,
>> Andrew
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Owasp-guide mailing list
>> Owasp-guide at lists.owasp.org
>> https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-guide
>>
>>
>-------------- next part --------------
>An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
>URL:
><http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-guide/attachments/20130123/4790add1/attachment-0001.html>
>
>------------------------------
>
>Message: 2
>Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 20:34:36 +0100
>From: Markus Miedaner <Markus.Miedaner at SYRACOM.DE>
>To: Tom Stripling <tstripling at gmail.com>
>Cc: "owasp-guide at lists.owasp.org" <owasp-guide at lists.owasp.org>
>Subject: Re: [Owasp-guide] Who has some time next week?
>Message-ID: <75E9570F-0C54-40AA-8BED-12973E7EFAFF at SYRACOM.DE>
>Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>
>Hello,
>
>I will not make it for the G+ hangout but would like to help.
>
>Please keep me informed.
>
>Thanks,
>Markus
>
>Von unterwegs gesendet - bitte entschuldigen Sie Rechtschreib- und
>Formatierungsfehler.
>
>On 23.01.2013, at 17:07, "Tom Stripling"
><tstripling at gmail.com<mailto:tstripling at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>I'm in.
>
>
>On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 3:04 AM, vanderaj vanderaj
><vanderaj at owasp.org<mailto:vanderaj at owasp.org>> wrote:
>Hi there,
>
>I'll organize a G+ hangout for Friday this week (midnight my time,
>which should be good for most contributors - it's around 1 pm UTC, and
>around 7 or 8 am Friday for those on the west coast of the USA). It's
>terrible for NZ and Hawaii, but I'm not sure we have anyone in those
>time zones.
>
>I am speaking at linux.conf.au<http://linux.conf.au> and so will have
>some time next week to get some content underway. Some of you mentioned
>that you also have some time, so I will contact each of you separately
>to determine how we can best utilize you.
>
>@Tom - I promise to integrate your content that you sent me back in
>September. :)
>
>thanks,
>Andrew
>
>_______________________________________________
>Owasp-guide mailing list
>Owasp-guide at lists.owasp.org<mailto:Owasp-guide at lists.owasp.org>
>https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-guide
>
>
>_______________________________________________
>Owasp-guide mailing list
>Owasp-guide at lists.owasp.org<mailto:Owasp-guide at lists.owasp.org>
>https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-guide
>-------------- next part --------------
>An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
>URL:
><http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-guide/attachments/20130123/98fdac74/attachment-0001.html>
>
>------------------------------
>
>_______________________________________________
>Owasp-guide mailing list
>Owasp-guide at lists.owasp.org
>https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-guide
>
>
>End of Owasp-guide Digest, Vol 47, Issue 4
>******************************************

-- 
Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-guide/attachments/20130124/a94cc3e9/attachment.html>


More information about the Owasp-guide mailing list