[Owasp-guide] Who has some time next week?

Kevin W. Wall kevin.w.wall at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 00:42:59 UTC 2013

Andrew,

A few questions / comments..

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 4:04 AM, vanderaj vanderaj <vanderaj at owasp.org> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'll organize a G+ hangout for Friday this week

This Friday (1/26) or next week (2/2?) Your Subject line says NEXT week,
but here it says this week.

> (midnight my time, which
> should be good for most contributors - it's around 1 pm UTC, and around 7 or
> 8 am Friday for those on the west coast of the USA).

Actually, 1pm UTC is 5:00am PST (on US west coast). It's 8am EST (on
US EAST coast), which is perhaps what you were thinking.

> It's terrible for NZ and Hawaii, but I'm not sure we have anyone in those time zones.

Manico is from Hawaii, but he's hardly ever there it seems.

But put me down as interested...assuming I can drag my lazy butt out
of bed that early. :)

-kevin
--
We *cause* accidents."        -- Nathaniel Borenstein