[Owasp-guide] Fwd: Proposal and discussion of draft Developer Guide 2013 ToC

Mylene mylenereiners at gmail.com
Sat May 12 06:54:51 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I'm an architect, would love to help on that chapter, but I've programmed
for over 23 years also - so I could help out with lots of "practical"
chapters - my primary interests are in test (programmer/unit/security
tests) and everything from setting up projects to version control,
continuous everything (performance testing, integration, deployment etc.).

And I guess the re"numbering" to 2013 is a great idea.

Thanks for taking this up again...

Mylène