[Owasp-guide] [GPC-Mailbox] Re: Proposal and discussion of draft Developer Guide 2013 ToC

Chris Schmidt chris.schmidt at owasp.org
Fri May 11 15:38:10 UTC 2012

Andrew - this is fantastic work, and *a lot* of it!

Obviously I will be more than happy to assist on the ESAPI portions of
this project. Additionally, have you ever used Confluence? I think this
is a superb use-case for using a more feature laden document management
application (wiki ++ if you will)

Confluence is free for Open Source projects - I have acquired one
already for ESAPI and will hopefully be migrating the documentation to
it soon - I would be more than happy to help you secure an instance for
the Development Guide as well. The other nice bit is that the instances
can either be hosted *or* standalone and both are free. Also, exporting
as an eBook is a single button click - which is extremely nice.

Let me know if you want to look at or talk about doing this before the
project really gets underway.

~Chris