[Owasp-guide] Meeting - Friday night - 10 pm UTC+10

Magno Logan magno.logan at owasp.org
Tue Jun 26 11:12:48 UTC 2012

Hi Andrew,

That's great! I'm looking forward to it. By the way, we have a GoToMeeting
for Chapter Leaders, maybe we can use that do our meeting too. I've used it
before and it works really easy. Let me know if you need any help setting
that up.

Regards,

Magno (Logan) Rodrigues
OWASP Paraiba - Chapter Leader <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Paraiba>