[Owasp-guide] [OWASP-Guide] Weekly Status Update March 8, 2011

Vishal Garg vishalgrg at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 05:51:42 EST 2011

Hi Ken,

Thanks for checking in and for the great work you are doing. As you
rightly said, we only need 2-3 sentences for each section here
providing only a very high level introduction about the sections in
the guide.

I know there are some navigation issues at the moment as all the
sections are not laid out consistently. Thanks for raising this point.
I will be talking to all the section leads about this and get this
fixed.

Regards
Vishal

--