[Owasp-guide] [OWASP-Guide] Weekly Status Update

Vishal Garg vishalgrg at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 05:11:32 EST 2011

Hello OWASP Guide Contributors,

It's great to see everyone working on the Guide project. A lot of work
has already been done and it's the time to share your hard work with
the rest of the team. Please check everything in - wiki updates, work
sheets, check lists and coding samples etc. and share everything you
have done with the team through this mailing list. It would be great
to see what everyone has achieved through the week, any challenges you
might be facing and what you did to overcome these challenges as well
as any future plans for your section.

I am keen to come up with the first draft of the guide as soon as
possible and I am sure it can be achieved with all your hard work. I
would love to see all your updates by this coming Sunday so that we
can plan things up for coming weeks.

Best regards
Vishal