[Owasp-guide] What's happening on the guide?

Clint Laskowski clint.laskowski at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 10:46:56 EDT 2011

I'd like to ask for an update on what I can do to help with the OWASP
Development Guide project.

While I haven't been able to be as responsive as I would have liked in the
past, I now have "some cycles" freeing up and I'd still very much like to
contribute to the project.

Most recently I was to be involved in reviewing and writing the introduction
to the Development Guide. Is that still where I should focus my attention?

Thank you!

-- Clint

*Clint Laskowski, CISSP, CISM*
email: clint.laskowski at gmail.com