[Owasp-guide] Proposed contribution to section OWASP-1200 Security Configuration

Vishal Garg vishalgrg at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 19:07:37 EDT 2010

Hi Sebastien,

Thanks for offering help. The new version of the guide adheres to the ASVS
standard. Please have a look at other sections for the strucutre of the
guide. At the moment, we are in the process of recycling content from the
previous version. To begin with, you may wish to create sub-sections for
Security Configuration section along the lines of ASVS and then recycle the
existing content from previous version of the guide.

Anurag will make you an assignment shortly.

Please let me know if you need any other help to get started.

Regards
Vishal

--
Vishal Garg