[Owasp-guide] OWASP dev Guide - Input Validation

Vishal Garg vishalgrg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 16:56:37 EDT 2010

Hello Koen and All,

I am currently reviewing all the sections (only for structure) to ensure
that everyone is following the same guidelines and that the new guide
adheres to the ASVS standard. I'm hoping to get the review done by the end
of this week and then I'll provide my feedback to everyone.

I am sure there are few people who have joined the team recently and they do
not yet have received proper guidelines to progress further. I will also
provide details about this in my next email.

In the meantime, if someone has any queries, please do not hesitate to get
in touch with me.

Regards
Vishal