[Owasp-guide] OWASP development guide

Vishal Garg vishalgrg at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 05:39:30 EDT 2010

Hi Tobias,

Thanks for offering help with OWASP Dev guide. You can learn more about the
development guide by following the link below:
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Guide_Project

Find out more about current assignments by following this link below. As you
may see there are still few sections for which no one has been assinged yet.
You may wish to choose a section that interests you most.
http://code.google.com/p/owasp-development-guide/wiki/ProjectManagement_Assignments

You can also subscribe to the mailing list by following the link below:

Once you have identified the area you wish to work on, you can drop either
me or Anurag a line and we'll make an assignment to you.

Regards
Vishal