[Owasp-guide] Welcome to OWASP Foundation

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Fri Jul 16 08:19:01 EDT 2010

Anurag,

I am carbon Andrew. I suggest he shares this site's
http://code.google.com/p/owasp-development-guide/ administrator's privileges
with you.

Thanks,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager

To: anurag.agarwal at yahoo.com

Subject: Welcome to OWASP Foundation

Hi Anurag,

You have a new account at OWASP Foundation.

Your username is Anurag.Agarwal and your temporary password is 729E35.

Your new email address is Anurag.Agarwal at owasp.org

You can sign in to OWASP Foundation services at:

http://www.google.com/a/owasp.org

07:09:00