[Owasp-guide] Contributions to OWASP Development Guide

Vishal Garg vishalgrg at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 09:01:36 EST 2010

Hi All,

If you have not responded to my earlier email below yet, you still have one
day to respond to let us know of you interest to contribute to the
development guide. After this, we would be going to take off the names of
people who have not responded and make another call for volunteers who might
be willing to contribute to the guide.

Many thanks for your cooperation and for your time to contribute to the
development guide.

Regards
Vishal

--