[Owasp-guide] Contributions to OWASP Development Guide

Vishal Garg vishalgrg at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 18:05:34 EST 2010

Hi All,

Only half of the people have responded to my email below. Could rest of you
who have not responded yet, reply to this email to let us know of your
interest asap so that we could update our records accordingly.

I would appreciate if you could respond by the end of this week (18/12). If
your response is not received by this date, your name could be removed from
the list of contributors, to reflect the actual number of people who are
contributing to the guide.

Regards
Vishal

--