[Owasp-guide] Progress Report

Boberski, Michael [USA] boberski_michael at bah.com
Mon Apr 19 13:25:41 EDT 2010

Hi Ken, thanks for checking in.

References should use the section name (e.g. See the "Getting Started" section for a description of...) as it appears in the TOC. This applies to all sections. It would be helpful if you could also then include the hyperlink (e.g. [http... Getting Started]).

Ok, let's work on the Foreword. Here are my comments/edits: http://code.google.com/p/owasp-development-guide/wiki/Foreword . Can you take a crack at filling in the various places with ellipses? See the ASVS foreword to get an idea of how things should read, the level of detail, types of generalizations, etc.

Best,

Mike B.