[Owasp-guide] Assignments updated

Vishal Garg vishalgrg at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 18:10:59 EDT 2010

Hi Mike,

I may be able to help with Authentication and Cryptography sections as well.
I am not sure if you would want one person to lead more than one sections.
If that's the case, you may still put my name down for these sections and I
can set the ball rolling until someone else is ready for lead these
sections.

Regards
Vishal

--