[Owasp-guide] Help out with OWASP Development Guide?

Boberski, Michael [USA] boberski_michael at bah.com
Mon Apr 5 15:00:41 EDT 2010

Hi again Bob. The main requirement for contributing to the project is a desire to learn and to participate. I will provide guidance to people who reach out and who participate.
 Is there any particular area you'd be interested in working on? Here are the current assignments: http://code.google.com/p/owasp-development-guide/wiki/ProjectManagement_Assignments

For example, the task across all of the sections that people are working on right this moment is to fill in a prescribed outline that we've iteratively refined, and go searching for previous guide materials to recycle, just to collect it up. The idea is that this is being worked in an Agile-like manner, i.e. iteratively and incrementally.

Best,

Mike B.

There is no "trust but verify" when it comes to application security!
Verify, THEN trust! Read the entire post: Inside Booz Allen<http://hello.bah.com/blogs/index.php/SoftwareAssuranceCoP/2010/04/01/there_is_no_trust_but_verify>, Outside of Booz Allen<http://mikeboberski.blogspot.com/2010/04/there-is-no-trust-but-verify.html>