[OWASP-GUIDE] A8 is coming along nicely

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at greebo.net
Thu May 5 21:34:24 EDT 2005

As June 27 is the Black Hat submission date, I will be skipping A9 and B2.
The new schedule is as follows:

May 8   2.0 A8 - most chapters complete (Almost there)
May 15  2.0 B1 - all chapters contain something. Final order in place
June 1  2.0 B1 - Heavy editing, code snippets added, images added
June 7  2.0 RC1 - Put out for public comments and peer review
June 21 2.0 RC2 - Public comment / peer review closed. Final polish
June 27 Submission to Black Hat

Andrew