[OWASP-GUIDE] 2.1 Development Process

Frank Lemmon flemmon at qualys.com
Fri Jul 29 18:04:16 EDT 2005

> As I'm using Eclipse on the Mac to manage my CVS on SourceForge,
> could someone with any other combination please check out the guide
> project and determine if the binary files (Word + images) works okay
> for them?

All worked OK for me. I checked out the sources using anonymous CVS,
on both Linux and Windows+Cygwin, and the documents opened OK
under OpenOffice and MS Word, respectively.

Note: I would like to do some more work on the SQA chapter ahead.

Regards,

Frank Lemmon

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.  Thank you.