[OWASP-GUIDE] Status of Guide

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at greebo.net
Thu Jul 14 21:13:07 EDT 2005

Michael,

thanks for this. The new version in No Starch Format (and boy is it
plain!) will be today or tomorrow. As it's broken into chapters,
things are easy to take on board in bite sized chunks - you can send
back just the chapters you change as well, which is cool.

I'm starting to create a list of 2.1 items - it's too late for
certain content, so I'll try to make sure they're done in the next
edition.

thanks,
Andrew