[OWASP-GUIDE] Status of Guide

Michael Gavin michael_gavin at verizon.net
Thu Jul 14 19:28:44 EDT 2005

Hi Andrew,

I sent you email last week to volunteer my editing services, but unfortunately that email bounced. If you get this, and if it would still be helpful, I am still willing to review 1 or 2 chapters. Also, I can take a look at some of the incomplete chapters that you mentioned in your most recent email to see if there is anything I can do to contribute there.

Drop me a line if there is anything that I can do to help out.

Also, I won't be able to attend Black Hat, but I will be attending Black Hat training on the weekend, so if you are out there then, and if there are any last minute things you want to try to accomplish before your presentation, I could try to help you out there as well.

Michael