[OWASP-GUIDE] self-introduction

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at greebo.net
Fri Feb 18 10:30:29 EST 2005

Welcome, Denis! :)

To the list: after I had found Denis' article on Wednesday, I asked Denis to
come join us as I felt he had the appropriate skills in the area and is
already published. Happily, he agreed to join us. :)

I am assigning the WS chapter to Denis - if you want to collaborate with
Denis on this chapter, please work with him. I will take edits and
occasionally contribute stuff as well.

If anyone else wants to pick up a chapter in similar fashion, please contact
me, and it will happen.

2.0a5 should be due this Sunday, again at my web site.

Thanks,
Andrew