[OWASP-GUIDE] Technical Editorship

Abe abrahamkang at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 3 02:29:12 EST 2005

I think you have a good point.  I wrote the SAML section and think you are
right.  I hope to get more involved in the coming months with other sections
of the Guide as well.

I have some other Ideas for organization of the book and will present these
to the group when my ideas are fully thought out.

Warmest Regards,
Abraham Kang
Security Architect
Apexon