[OWASP-GUIDE] Fw: OWASP Guide translation

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at greebo.net
Wed Apr 6 03:27:21 EDT 2005

Juan C Calderon said:
> OK
>
> I downloaded version 2.0 in Sourceforge but I guess is
> not the version you mention since it seems very
> incomplete.  Could I have the Word Version of the
> document so we can start changing it in-situ?
>
> Thank you,
> Juan Carlos Calderon

Juan,

you can get the current draft 2.0a7 from here:

http://www.greebo.net/owasp/guide20a7.zip

I wish it was further along - it's not quite as complete for this version
as I'd like, but that's the downside of working on it at night ;) In
particular the session management chapter is nowhere near as good as I
would like it to have been.

thanks,
Andrew