[OWASP-GUIDE] RE: OWASP Guides To Secure Web Applications and Ten Most Critical Web Application Security Vulnerabilities

Mark Curphey mark at curphey.com
Fri May 21 16:31:24 EDT 2004

Thank you. Well will review and ensure these suggestions are considered in
the next releases of these documents.

  _____

ph 780-422-1776  cl 913-2303  fx 780-427-0238  em jim.webb at gov.ab.ca

addressed, and may contain confidential, personal and or privileged
recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take action
relying on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent reply,
should be deleted or destroyed.