[OWASP-GUIDE] Status of the Guide v2

Chris Todd chris at christophertodd.com
Tue May 18 00:02:38 EDT 2004

Adrian,

So are you thinking that the language section will be multiple chapters, or
one big chapter?

I like the idea of separating the languages by "type" (script vs. executable
CGI vs. framework), because each type shares characteristics.  Are you
thinking that the "common problems" section/chapter would focus primarily on
the interaction between language design and security, or are you thinking
along different lines?

Regards,
Chris