[OWASP-GUIDE] Status of the Guide v2

ray stirbei me at highentropy.org
Sun May 9 04:40:29 EDT 2004

Hey guys,

Just wanted to add we were working with David Sklar to add a few things to the
PHP section based on his prior work
( http://www.sklar.com/page/article/owasp-top-ten ) and also with Daniel
Goscomb for the same thing with the Perl. Both gentlemen are solid subject
matter experts and both expressed interest in contributing to OWASP. This was
about  a year ago but I can reach out to them if we're going to go with a PHP
and Perl  section.

Ray

PS. I just signed up for the OWASP con as well and I'm looking forward to it.
I should be very interesting indeed and as the local, I think its my turn to
offer to buy drinks.