[OWASP-GUIDE] Status of the Guide v2

Adrian Wiesmann awiesmann at swordlord.org
Sat May 8 09:40:13 EDT 2004

> I owe you some diagrams and a small re-write of the session handling
> chapter to bring it up to snuff with the Penetration Test checklist.
> I'll see how I go this weekend.

Dont hurry with the diagrams. I have the deal with the editor that we look
into the images and grafics at the end so we have one single style. In
concern of the Session Handling chapter, please review the new version
only for it is already put into v2 in the CVS (and therefore desynched
with earlier versions).

What btw would be really great is if you could include the stuff about
"transfering a session" which recently was talked about on the webappsec
maillist.

Please drop me a note if you change anything so I am in synch with the
current status.

> If you want help with the .NET side of the world, let me know.

Chris could be interested for the Language specific chapter we talked
about the mails before.

Regards,
Adrian