[OWASP-GUIDE] Status of the Guide v2

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at greebo.net
Sat May 8 02:17:56 EDT 2004

I owe you some diagrams and a small re-write of the session handling chapter
to bring it up to snuff with the Penetration Test checklist. I'll see how I
go this weekend.

If you want help with the .NET side of the world, let me know.

Feel free to shove a chapter at a time to me for review / editing.

Thanks,
Andrew

To: owasp-guide at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [OWASP-GUIDE] Status of the Guide v2

Hello list

It is a long time since you have heard something about the guide v2. This is
some short notice to keep you up to date.

There are two new helping hands working on the Technology and on the
Attack/Countermeasures chapters simultaneously. While the first one is
coming to an end (mainly lacking 3 sections some of which I have recently
taken over from Mark), we just started with the Attack/Countermeasures
chapter.

It looks as if we will be in need of some peer reviewing of at least one
chapter next month.

Thats about it for the moment. If you have any questions concerning the
Guide, just drop me a note.

I wish you a nice weekend,
Adrian