[OWASP-GUIDE] Question concerning different chapters

Adrian Wiesmann awiesmann at swordlord.org
Sat Mar 13 08:04:13 EST 2004

Hey Mark

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 16:06:51 -0500
"Mark Curphey" <mark at curphey.com> wrote:

> I was doing transport security and authn ....my wife is away for 3 weeks
> so if u can give me that I will progress.

OK. Please do so and keep me updated of the progress. I will need some few
days to finish the Logging chapter as well.

To the structure of the security techniques chapter: Ray's part about
Crypto will be placed right in front of the Transport Security section so
that you should be able to reference for technology and crypto related
terms (I do not merge Crypto and Transport Security for it does not make
that much sense to me after all).

Very nice. So we come finaly around an end of this chapter. It looks very
promising at least :)

Have a nice weekend,
Adrian