[OWASP-GUIDE] dilbert on derogatory comments of peers

Adrian Wiesmann awiesmann at swordlord.org
Thu Jul 22 04:41:37 EDT 2004

> OK not to divert things but if we built a Java Wiki into the OWASP portal
> infrastructure would that help the Guide process ?

Yes, but :)

That would definitely help in creating and editing the Guide. But we
definitely need/require a few features:

- User Authentication
- Only allowed users can change the text, others can add comments only
- The storage format has to be transformable into Docbook (or be in
Docbook format natively)
- Change control (RSS or something)

With these features I guess we could boost the productivity quite a bit.

Regards,
Adrian