[OWASP-GUIDE] Session Management

Adrian Wiesmann awiesmann at swordlord.org
Mon Feb 23 06:38:48 EST 2004

> Here is my partial re-write (it's a lot of new text) with all of the TODO
> items fixed.

Thank you, I just uploaded it into the CVS (into the v2 folder structure).

> There are additionally two images I'd like to include as well, but I don't
> know the DTD well enough to put in the appropriate tags to include them. I
> generated them in Visio, and exported them to JPEG.

Just send them to me, and tell me where to put them, I will upload them
for you.

> Can everyone please read, and suggest any changes which would improve the
> document? The main one I can think off the top of my head are examples.

I will have a look into the chapter later on this day. What I _generally_
can say about the structure of a developer centered section (did not went
through your whole submission that deeply) for the guide is, to use
examples, samples and explanations of attacks and how to mitigate them.
(And perhaps some checklist to be used by developers.)

Regards,
Adrian