[OWASP-GUIDE] Guide - Current Status

Chris Shiflett shiflett at php.net
Mon Feb 16 17:54:38 EST 2004

--- Adrian Wiesmann <awiesmann at swordlord.org> wrote:
> I was now able to update the Session Management and the Input
> Validation Chapter.  I also added the Cryptography Chapter from v1 to
> v2.
>
> If you happen to have some time to spare. Please have a look at the
> Input Validation and Cryptography chapters.

I'm fairly new to this list (first post!), so...

I would be interested in looking through these, as I have time, and
possibly contributing (coments, information, writing, etc.). I have
checked out some OWASP things from CVS in the past. Are you looking for
people to email comments to this list, or if there a protocol to follow
for gaining commit access?

Chris

=====
Chris Shiflett - http://shiflett.org/